Sunday, October 19, 2008

salamalaika...


alhamdulillah... just green leaves wif dis activity... erm... don't know wat more to say... but, for a start, rasernya ckupla skadar memperkenalkn dri...

norhidayah bt adam... not married yet, just received my scroll :) like reading... rite now i'm reading "aku terima nikahnya" by ustaz hazrizal aka abu saif... (yes, penulis blog saifulislam tuuu...) hehehe this book best sgt. mcm mkn aiskrim strawberry cheese cake wif choc rice taw... (pe punyer idiom ni??) this book really generate a new perspective of "baitul-muslim" in me... b4 read this book i never thought of maried... but, now many Qs pop in my mind.. one of it is ofcos, when would i get maried? will i be find the one? who want to marry me for the sake of Islam? means marry me as ibadah??? n.... i never have the answer... :(

No comments: